Dr. Daniel Greenlee, D.C.
Clinic Director, Pinnacle Health Solutions
Raised in Washington State, Dr. Greenlee left to attend Stanford University where he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in 1992.
After graduating, he served as an officer in the United States Navy for five years. During this time, he was introduced to chiropractic and the dramatic benefits people gained through improving spinal health and nervous system function.
After that pivotal moment, he attended Palmer College of Chiropractic West. While completing his fieldwork, Dr. Greenlee’s commitment to service intensified through several trips he took to El Salvador with a group of doctors from the United States. During those trips, these doctors organized temporary chiropractic clinics and served those who had little, if any, access to health services.
After receiving his Doctorate of Chiropractic, Dr. Greenlee and his wife, Erin (a licensed acupuncturist), visited many great northwestern towns (from Ashland, Oregon to Bellingham, Washington) and eagerly chose Olympia, Washington as their new home.
There, in 2002, they began their professional practice together. As their family began to grow, first with the birth of their daughter Karina (April 2004) and their son Liam (October 2007), Erin took an extended break to be with these children during these precious and fleeting days of childhood. Proud and blessed parents, the Greenlee’s spend most of their spare time enjoying adventures with their kids.
Education and Professional background
- Founder and Director of Pinnacle Health Solutions
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic West, Cum Laude, 2002
- BA, American History and Literature, Stanford University, 1992
- US Naval Officer (Engineering Division Officer & Navigator) 1992 – 1997
Postgraduate Training / Certifications
American Spinal Decompression Association Certified Member
Post-graduate training in the following specialties:
- Kennedy Decompression Technique – a unique certification taught by one of the foremost experts in spinal decompression in the country.
- Functional Neurology and Brain Based Therapy for treatment of Chronic Pain, Fatigue and Fibromyalgia
- Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Certifications in Natural Weight Loss
- Advanced Laser Treatment (Erchonia Medical)
- Brimhall Wellness Seminars (Including Clinical Nutrition and Cold Laser Therapy)
- Additional Post-graduate training in: Pettibon Spinal Rehabilitation, Chiropractic Biophysics & Gonstead Technique.